Beylik real estate

No: I-19

I-19 project is one of 112 apartments, 15 one office is located and 5 stores. Project 132 square comes from 

independent unit.
I-19 project sold 105 square meters to 138 square meters apartment 1 + 1, 2 + 1 apartments of 110 square meters to 

160 square meters, 3 + 1 duplex apartment with 238 square meters to 200 square meters size

40 percent of the total apartment price in cash and the remaining 60 percent is paid undistinguished term of 24 

months.
It consists of 13 single-storey blocks. Of the apartments in the project ...
Residence project in 1 room, 1 living room, 2 bedrooms, 1 living room and 3 bedrooms, 1 living room apartments are 

located.